Thursday, April 18, 2019

Apple Working on Tile Competitor

I've had Tiles since the very beginning. I remember when they were crowdfunding a crazy new product that would help you find what mattered most, and they still thrive today. The Tile has evolved quite a bit, with different variations and rechargeable models available today. According to 9to5Mac, Apple may be working on a similar product that would integrate with iCloud. The rumor suggests that Apple could merge Find my iPhone and Find my Friends into a single app, along with functionality with this new tracker device. I think it would be cool to see how Apple makes this accessory work. Would it have wireless charging? Can Siri ping the tracker for me? Will it last a long time? I feel like it would be called the AirTag or AirFinder. If Apple does this right, it could be a great addition to Apple's lineup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!