Monday, July 9, 2018

Timehop Suffers Data Breach

Timehop is an app that has interested me for years now. It's an app that can tell you things that happened in your life exactly one year ago. It keeps track of memories through Facebook. I downloaded the app and deleted it since you could only use it with a Facebook account for memories. Seeing as I don't use Facebook for that, I didn't use the app. Now, I read about a pretty big data breach they had this past week. Only names and emails seem to have been leaked, which is better than other scenarios. If you use Timehop, there's not much need for alarm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!