Monday, July 16, 2018

Apple Executives as Memoji

In celebration of World Emoji Day tomorrow (I don't know why either), Apple has changed the portraits of its executives by replacing the faces with Memoji. A good publicity stunt, but it doesn't change my opinion on the feature. Although it is great to see Jony Ive staring into my soul, ripping every secret out of my being. Also, it's good to know that iOS 12 will be worth it on the soul idea alone that we can all get to visualize our Memoji with Craig Federighi's hair, which took the combined force of the entire Apple engineering team to fully capture.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!