Wednesday, October 10, 2012

EarPods Review

The EarPods are made to fit right into your ears perfectly.
I recently bought some EarPods at the Otay Ranch Apple Store. They bring a whole new definition of music to your ears. Try your favorite song with them. It sounds great! It feels like that good feeling when you're relaxed in a jacuzzi. They didn't fall out when I shook my head as hard as I could. Nor did they fall out when I ran on a treadmill for a mile. I highly recommend them. I am giving EarPods five out of five geek glasses. What are you waiting for? Go get some!

For more information about Apple's EarPods, click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!