Friday, October 26, 2012

Online Apple Store: Tech Frustration

Welcome to my new series: Tech Frustration! A series of posts where technology gives you those, "Urg! I haven't saved for over an hour and all my work has been deleted" moments. Today, I'm covering the fact that absolutely no iMacs are available to purchase. Only refurbished ones. This will probably be in effect until the new iMac is available. You should be able to buy an iMac any second of the day, but apparently, we can't. Certain businesses need iMacs. Any new iMac. They may need it any time. And that does it for today's post. Check back later for more tips, rumors, news, and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!