Sunday, October 28, 2012

iPod Nano Review

Yesterday, I went to the Apple Store and I found the new iPod Nano. Yes, the new iPods are here! It is super light. The video is awesome with the returning widescreen. I love this thing. Even the watch is nice without the square screen. And music is never as nice as listening on a iPod. It has a beautiful iPod player. I only wish you wouldn't have to connect to your computer to buy music. I also love the blue color. I'm giving the iPod Nano five out of five geek glasses.
To learn more about the iPod Nano, go to http://www.apple.com/ipod-nano/.

P.S. The new EarPods do come with this iPod.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!