Thursday, October 25, 2012

My Thoughts of the Samsung Galaxy S III Commercial

Wow! That took forever to type! Just the name of the phone took a long time. Anyways, if you haven't seen this commercial, it completely makes fun of the iPhone 5. Honestly, if they were to make fun of those people who waited in line, they should've made a joke about the guy who dropped his brand new iPhone. But they didn't. In my opinion, I am totally offended. The people in the line sounded like they have been living in a cave for the past four years. Even their voice was dulled and was forced. And I personally love waiting in the line. The excitement is in the air. Some of these features are on the iPhone. And I could on and on about how much I don't like this commercial and find reasons why half of the content is inaccurate, but I'll just roll the film.


P.S. Isn't it illegal to send and obtain songs for free? Just saying.

P.S.S. 1:06 That is a very fake smile and the sound of the camera sounds just like the iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!