Saturday, September 16, 2017

Using Apple Watch to See If You've Lost Your iPhone

If you've lost your iPhone, you could use your Apple Watch to ring your iPhone, but you're not always in a position to ring your phone loudly. Here's another way I use my Apple Watch to find my iPhone. The first thing I think of when I can't find my iPhone is "Is it near me or did I leave it somewhere completely different?" To figure this out, I take a quick glance at my watch. If the red "disconnected" icon appears at the top of the screen, it's not in the general vicinity. This helps me retrace my steps while filtering out any places that may throw me off. If the icon does not appear, it's near you and you can retrace your steps just a few minutes back. I use this strategy whenever I worry I misplaced my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!