Sunday, September 17, 2017

5 Years of Consistent Blogging

Time flies! It has been five years since I have started blogging once a day here. It's crazy for me to look back and say that I would have to make sure I would have a post up before I go to bed. Most people don't have such a responsibility. If I was going to be without internet for a few days, I would have to write ahead and schedule posts. If I had an event that would take up most of my evening, I would write a post beforehand. Even through my other responsibilities, like being a broadcast editor for my high school, I still put up a post. And all of that has given me some sense of accomplishment. I started this in middle school and now I am in college. So, thanks for all the support and for reading Tech Talk 4 Geeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!