Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Apple Watch Series 3 To Have Improved Battery Life

When the Apple Watch Series 2 came out, I was hoping there would be a large emphasis on battery life. My Series 1 still has enough battery life to get me through the day, but that's if I don't use apps. I want to see the newer Apple Watches be able to get me through a 5-hour hike with GPS. Apple keeps advertising all of these apps, but conveniently don't say much about battery life. According to Economic Daily News, Apple Watch Series 3 will have better battery life as its key feature. That would be awesome if that's true. While there aren't any other features on the horizon yet, I also wouldn't mind a better processor while we're at it, but one step at a time I suppose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!