Monday, September 28, 2015

iPhone 6s: Speed

With 2 GB of RAM and a better CPU, the iPhone 6s is the fastest iPhone to date. It works fast with iOS 9 and has a consistent fluid experience. One thing I notice about this is that Siri works much faster. I don't typically use Siri because I type faster than Siri dictates on my old iPhone, but I found that she has an immediate response and action ready for me almost instantly. This is useful for me when I need to send out a quick text. The speed of iPhone exemplifies how well software and hardware work together when they're designed together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!