Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Find My iPhone

Find My iPhone is a service provided by Apple that allows you to locate your iOS devices (iOS 5 or later). This is free. All you need is an iCloud account, which if you can obtain apps, you probably have. Go to Settings > iCloud and turn Find my (iPhone, iPad, etc.) if its not already on. Should you lose a Mac, iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, then download the iOS app or, if on your computer, go to iCloud.com and go to Find my iPhone. From here, you can find everything, set a passcode, and remotely erase EVERYTHING on your iOS device or Mac. And, if you haven't already, read my posts on "Secure Your Security" for IMPORTANT tips.

1 comment:

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!