Thursday, May 16, 2013

I bought a Crate!

Although this post isn't as "techy" as it is "geeky", it still could be categorized under "accessories". So, I'll write about it. Crates is a project that I've been following for a while now. It's supposed to be this crazy organizing box that works as a stand for iPads, (supposedly) TVs, and other electronics. Heck, it can even be used as a chair. This is created  by a company known as "Quirky". Quirky designs products made by the people. For $10 (or free if you are a subscriber or if your invention qualifies under a certain category), you can submit an idea to Quirky. People vote and "influence" (add their own touches), and get a cut of the profits. I've made $6 from influencing a $10 product. Granted, it's not much, it's still an easy way to make money. Anyway, I've ordered one Crate (for a great deal by the way) from Amazon. I hope to get a review up soon. I'm supposed to get it tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!