Saturday, November 3, 2012

iPad Mini: Review

Yesterday, I went to the Apple Store to test out an iPad Mini. It's great! I just wish that there was a Retina Display. The feel is just right. The texture is very similar to the iPhone 5. The white is like gem! Not to mention, the Smart Cover is cute. It's so tiny. In addition, the figure of the iPad Mini makes it easier to press the volume up button to take a picture. The pictures are great for such a small thing! Everything else is pretty much the same as the regular iPad. However, I didn't get a chance to see how well it fits in a pocket. I presume it fits well. I give the iPad Mini four-and-a-half out of five geek glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!