Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Shinjuku Apple Store

While in Japan, I visited the Apple Store in Shinjuku. It was a very nice and open store. It reminded me of the Apple Park Visitor Center. One interesting thing I noted was the array of Bluetooth speakers on display. Not one was a HomePod. This is because HomePod is currently not available in Japan. The Shinjuku Apple Store is buried in an assortment of malls and tall buildings. If you're in the area, definitely check out this store and the surrounding area. I recommend going to a Starbucks and the nearby BIC Camera, which sells various electronics.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!