Friday, May 11, 2018

Apple Watch Saves Another Life

Apple Watch is continuously proving to become a miracle device with its amazing heart capabilities. From the South China Morning Post, Gaston D'Aquino was sitting at church when he got a notification about an elevated heart rate. He went to a local hospital to inquiry about it.

"I told the doctor I don't know why I'm here, but my watch tells me I have an elevated heart rate. He says, 'Are you feeling anything?' I said no, I feel fine, I'm feeling all right, nothing's wrong."

An electrocardiograph reflected his watch's notification and doctors discovered that two of his three coronary arteries were completely blocked. His remaining one was 90 percent blocked, which could potentially cause a fatal heart attack. He had an angioplasty performed on him and had a new lease on life. He hopes to share this story so others may consider having a medical professional check on them if they are experiencing elevated heart rate notifications from their Apple Watch.

(Don't worry. Japan stories coming soon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!