Friday, April 6, 2018

Apple Over-Ear Headphones Concept

There have been some rumors of Apple developing a pair of high-end over-ear headphones under the Apple brand. With AirPods, EarPods, and HomePod, I'm guessing this could be called HeadPods. Just a random guess. Curved.de stepped in and made their concept for (Over)EarPods. I love the inspiration it takes from HomePod. However, I'm not sure if there would be much use for the LED panel on the side. I do like it design-wise, but I don't see much potential for it. I wouldn't mind seeing this with USB-C or Lightning support, as opposed to the micro-USB connector of the Beats brand. Be sure to check out the video below for a full concept.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!