Thursday, April 25, 2013

Not Now Siri!

I've noticed something that's been happening with Siri at my school and by other people I know. Siri will randomly go off during a class or a meeting. Don't worry! I know why. By default, Siri can be activated by holding the home button AND by raising the phone to your ear. To fix this, go to Settings > General > Siri > and turn "Raise to Speak" off. The reason that Siri will randomly go off is because when your iPhone is in your pocket, it thinks you're holding it to your face. This used to activate it (until you've completed the steps above). I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!