Thursday, April 11, 2013

iOS 7 to be based on cars?

WWDC 2013 is coming up in June. For those who don't know, WWDC stands for Worldwide Developers Conference in which products such as Mac OS X and iOS are announced. iOS 7 is expected to be announced. My personal idea is that iOS 7 will be based on cars, in addition to having widgets. When I say "based on cars", I mean there will be more car integration. Remember that this is my personal opinion and doesn't mean anything in the tech world. Features could include a car home screen that could quickly allow you to access icons (of course this totally defeats the purpose of Eyes Free). Another idea is an API for developers to access Siri to create Eyes Free commands. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!