Friday, April 12, 2013

California: Maps are as bad as texting!!!

In my home state of California, apparently, you can't use your phone for directions. Weird, right? I mean, what are we supposed to do? Get lost? And for some reason, paper maps are allowed. The complicated, messy, hard-to-hold paper maps. Well, that makes PERFECT sense. In addition, in California, the majority of driving accidents happen because of– get this– daydreaming. In fact, cell phones only take up 12% of driving accidents (now there's something that I'd like to see a Math Joy post on). So if I get lost in a vast mountain range one day, I blame California.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!