Wednesday, September 19, 2012

We Have A Go 4 iOS 6!

You may have read my snippet telling you to not upgrade to iOS 6 because of a Wi-Fi issue. I am proud to say that the issue has been resolved. If you have already upgraded, there is no need for any more upgrades. For some reason, Apple's method to find if users are connected to paywalled networks leads to a 404 error. All that aside, I believe that it is now safe to upgrade to iOS 6. I recommend to check for any bugs before upgrading by searching for it on Google or the Apple Support Forums. Search for items like:
iOS 6 Bugs
iOS Bug
Etc.

It will save you in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!