Sunday, March 18, 2018

iOS 11.3's Potential Release

iOS 11.3 has been talked about for a while. Since the beginning of the year. It feels like a rather large update, even though it's a minor one. It has battery management features, which were announced with Apple's response to the performance throttling issue. We also saw the brief appearance of AirPlay 2. I'd like to see Apple's acknowledgement of most of the new features in iOS 11.3 followed by an announcement, and I think this education event will be the time to do that. Apparently, we will get something called ClassKit as well. I really hope that iOS 11.3 is released about a week after the presentation, if not sooner. That's my prediction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!