Saturday, April 29, 2017

tvOS Predictions

According to 9to5Mac, tvOS 11 will have Picture-in-Picture and User Switching. It's funny because I literally had these two ideas just before this article came out. Unfortunately, I didn't write that blog post before this came out, so just take my word for it. The TV has historically been the American family's gathering place after a long week. While that has died out with every screen having a TV on it, it doesn't hide the fact that the Apple TV needs multiple user profiles. Amazon Echo even has this. The other feature, Picture-in-Picture, helps make use of the "smart" aspect of the smart TV. What good is an Apple TV if you can't do anything while content is playing? Anyways, I definitely hope these features get added at WWDC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!