Tuesday, April 18, 2017

iPhone 8 and Touch ID

According to Andy Hargreaves, the iPhone 8 may be forced to get rid of Touch ID. If Touch ID cannot be placed underneath the display, Touch ID will be absent. Personally, I would prefer a Touch ID sensor on the back of the phone if this is the case. Apple's alternative would be facial recognition. I don't like this for two reasons. One, I don't want to see my face when I unlock my phone or make a payment. Two, the Galaxy S8 has shown that a simple picture of the owner can unlock a phone. At this point, I can only hope that Touch ID can be implemented under the display.

1 comment:

  1. iphone8 have diehard look
    if you want more specification of next iphone 8
    then check it next iphone 8

    ReplyDelete

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!