Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Day One Books

Day One, the popular journal app, has announced they will be offering a service to print journals. It's called Day One Books. While I don't feel most people would be comfortable about turning their personal stories into coffee table books, I do see potential for trip stories. Personally, I wouldn't mind documenting my upcoming college journey in one of these books. The books can display location and weather metadata in summaries and in individual posts. They start at $14.99, available in soft and hard cover, and are purchased through Apple Pay in the Day One app.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!