Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Pokémon Go: Appraisal Update

In an effort to keep Pokémon Go players satisfied while game mechanics are being fixed, Niantic updated Pokémon Go with an Appraisal feature. This allows the user to gain insight on their Pokémon's strengths and weaknesses. In my opinion, this isn't very useful to experienced players and is pretty uninformative to newer players, so I see this as just a filler update. I mean, my team leader called my CP 10 Magikarp "above average." Pokémon Go is available from the Apple App Store for free [Direct Link].

Yeah, that's right. Team Mystic for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!