Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Instagram Stories

I've never caught up to the Snapchat hype train. I've never understood it to be honest. Why would I only want people to see what I've shared for a set amount of time? I probably sound really old to anyone who loves Snapchat, but I assure you, I am a cultured seventeen year old with knowledge of dank memes and internet tropes. Back on topic, Instagram has basically become Snapchat with Instagram Stories. It lets you share photos for 24 hours with specific people in a Snapchat style format. I still don't get it, but it apparently works. Snapchat keeps growing in popularity and more apps copy its core idea, like SNOW, which is basically the exact same app as Snapchat but with more cats. Instagram is available for free from the Apple App Store [Direct Link].



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!