Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Apple Stores Transitioning To Paper Bags

I remember when I was five and I was amazed by the plastic bags Apple Stores would use. The bags were of much better plastic than any store I had been to and their strings made the bag double as a backpack. That was the coolest thing to me! Unfortunately, Apple is phasing out these plastic bags in favor of paper bags. As for whether they'll live up to their predecessors, that is yet to be seen. No designs have been disclosed. We will probably see on April 15th. Then, Apple Retail Stores will deplete their plastic bag supply and will change their usage to paper bags. Hopefully, these paper bags will have some Jonny Ive inspiration in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!