Monday, February 2, 2015

iOS 8.2 Beta Seeded to Developers

Recently, Apple has been seeding betas of iOS 8.2 to their developers. Today, they seeded the fifth beta of this version. I feel I haven't covered this topic, so I'll talk about it really quick. This version of iOS will probably support the Apple Watch. It also gives us a shot in the dark as to when the Apple Watch will be released, as this will be the version that will be necessary to pair an Apple Watch with an iPhone. The Apple Watch is supposed to be released in early 2015. If I were to guess when the Apple Watch would be released off the top of my head, I would say in the range of March and April. Apple has done April events in the past, so it would make sense in this range.

Image Credit: MacRumors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!