Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Quality 8GB SD Cards For As Low As $8

With more and more devices using SD cards, I figured it would be a good time to tell you about SD card shopping. Always check Amazon first. Here's why: Amazon always seems to have good deals, especially on flash memory. These cards on Amazon typically cost about half of their retail price and are Prime eligible. Also, we're in the year 2015. Don't buy any cards that are less than 8GB or less than class 10. This is because they are so cheap that they will have some kind of catch with the shipping. It's also because they won't have much use and will be slow when you do use them. Overall, you're getting more bang for your buck. Anyways, below I've embedded some of my favorite SD cards that I have bought in the past for good deals (Requires Flash). They can often circulate in price and sometimes have a Lightning Deal, so note that. Some of them also have Frustration-Free Packaging. I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!