Wednesday, September 18, 2013

iOS 7 Comes Out @ 10 AM

Today at 10 AM, iOS 7 will be released. Be sure to look for any bugs on the internet as there might be some major ones. Last year, some users weren't able to load any webpages with iOS 6. Just do a quick search. And, of course, I'll report any major bugs on this blog, if needed. To update, simply go to Settings > General > Software Update > and check for the update. For more information, check out my tips on "How to Upgrade an iOS Device."

P.S. Today marks the one year mark since I started writing once a day. It's gone by so fast and I'd like to thank each and every one of you. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!