Friday, August 9, 2013

Windows Tablet Taunts The iPad Mini

Surface (which still can't talk) took a jab at the iPad Mini with another ad. These ads aren't proving effective. People are saying that the ads are embarrassing and should stop comparing it to the iPad. Here's the ad anyway:


While an average consumer may bite, the people who did research know that a 32 GB Surface only has 16 GB of available space.

Microsoft has been making many anti-iPad ads. For example, they leaked an ad taunting the iPad Mini's initial ad (never aired). Check it out!

Original Ad:

Leaked Ad:


The reality:



And I could rant on and on about this, but how about I end this post with some memes (pictures with text) I made. They're just my humble opinions.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!