Thursday, August 23, 2012

Save apps 4 later

Here's one of my favorite tricks on the App Store. Every Thursday, the App Store showcases a free app that you would usually pay for on the featured page. Or there might be an introductory sale for a new app. But, you're not going to have a perfect use for each free app. However, you never know when it might come in handy.

Here's what I do:

First, I download that app for free. If you happen to need / want this app right now, skip the next step. After it downloads, I delete it (you can still play with the app before you delete it). Although I deleted it, it's waiting for me in the cloud, in the purchased section of the App Store (or iTunes Store for Mac). If I need it later, I just download it when I need it.



NOTE: You still need some sort of Internet connection to download the app again.

Be sure to post your questions, tips, opinions, rumors, or whatever you want in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!