Tuesday, August 28, 2012

LOL! TT4GTAKBSC4I!

If you read the title, you probably have no idea what it stands for. It actually means, "Laugh out loud! Tech Talk 4 Geeks talks about keyboard shortcuts 4 iOS! Today, I was in the car, texting for my mom when she told me to write IDK. That's when I thought I would tell you guys about some nifty keyboard shortcuts in iOS 5. If you type omw right now on you iOS device (unless you've removed it), you will get On my way. You can add your own shortcuts too! For example, if I type :-), I get 😄 (If this appears as random gibberish, this is a smiley emoticon).


By the way, you can type with smileys and more by doing the following. First, go to your iOS settings > General > Keyboard > International Keyboards > Add New Keyboard... > Emoji. After that, you can type with emoticons by tapping the international keyboard button. You're set. 😃

📱👄4⃣👾
Translation:
Tech Talk 4 Geeks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!