Saturday, March 23, 2013

Secure Your Security: Part Two!

Last night, I've found another issue that can be very bad for your iOS device. If you haven't read part one of this post, I recommend that you read it by clicking here. Apple has a security hole in which people can possibly get into your account. However, I have a fix for it.

How to do it:

  1. Click here. The link will open in a new window. Refer to this post as needed.
  2. Click "Manage Your Apple ID."
  3. Sign in with the Apple ID that is associated with Find My iPhone (To find out what Apple ID is associated with Find My iPhone, go to your iOS device and go to Settings > iCloud > Account).
  4. Look for the link "Password and Security" on the left-hand side and click it.
  5. Setup "Two-Step Verification" (Note: Be prepared to create a stronger password).
  6. Wait three days for the verification.
  7. You are good!
I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!