Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Galaxy Fold’s Release Uncertain

Today, Reuters published an email from Samsung regarding the release of the Galaxy Fold that gave me flashbacks to the disaster of AirPower. 
“If we do not hear from and we have not shipped by May 31st, your order will be canceled automatically.”
This statement was emailed to those who pre-ordered the Galaxy Fold. Needless to say, it has a very uncertain tone to it. While I doubt the device will have the same fate as AirPower, it’s strange to see that Samsung not knowing when it could be released, but having some confidence that it could be released as soon as this month. I have my doubts on the projected date, unless this is just the most confusing marketing scheme ever concocted by a company.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!