Friday, February 22, 2019

OWC's Dock Eject App

I like docking systems for laptops, especially with the advent of USB-C. I plug in my MacBook Pro and it's charging, mirroring to a display, and connects all of my peripherals. However, if you have a docking system that connects things like hard drives, then ejecting everything can prove to be a pain. OWC is well known for their wide variety of docking systems. OWC released a handy tool recently that will eject all drives connected to an OWC dock in a single click. It's called Dock Ejector, and it's free for Mac and Windows. Based on the site, it seems to only work with OWC docks, so don't plan on using it if you don't own one of their docks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!