Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Kindle Fire HD: Display

Is the Kindle Fire HD as good as the iPad with Retina Display? Well, I say…

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!"
- Alex Baratti
The Kindle Fire HD is nothing compared to the iPad with Retina Display. I tried it in a store demo. Apple users have nothing to worry about. And for those who don't worry about a display, take a look at a device without a Retina Display, look at an iOS device with a Retina Display, and look back at the device without it. That device will INSTANTLY become old. I hope this helps those who are wondering about the Kindle Fire HD. Personally, I like Kindles for what they were originally made for. Just reading. Check out my review for the Kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!