Thursday, September 1, 2016

New Beats Product To Be Announced With iPhone 7

According to iGeneration, an email was incorrectly sent from the Beats PR team and leaked that a new Beats product would be unveiled with the iPhone 7. This explains why there was a promotion for  free Beats headphones over the summer (the promotion ends on the 5th). What is this new Beats product? I have no idea, but my curiosity is peaked. I'm personally hoping for Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones, or something along those lines. Maybe a hybrid of wired and wireless headphones, so it can be powered via a Lightning cable or use Bluetooth. I wouldn't even mind if they ditched micro-USB for USB-C or Lightning. We will just have to see September 7th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!