Monday, November 19, 2018

Gmail's Handy Reminder

If you write a lot of emails, you know the feeling of instant regret when you forget to add an attachment to an email you've already sent. If you can relate, Gmail has you covered. I don't know how long this has been a feature, but I encountered the message below the other day. I mention an attachment in my email and I forgot to attach one. Google notices this and prompts me if I still want to send the message. Think the "your message doesn't have a subject" reminder, but it's actually useful. All in all, this is a handy little feature that can go a long way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!