Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Apple Releases Support Document on Identifying Phishing Emails

In the past few years, some of my friends and family have shown me emails asking me if they're from Apple. I've seen really well and really poorly crafted emails. Needless to say, these can be common. Even legitimate emails can be worrying. Luckily, Apple has released a support document about how to identify phishing emails posing as Apple. It states that genuine purchase receipts will always have your current billing address. In addition, if you find a phishing email, you should report it to reportphishing@apple.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!