Thursday, February 22, 2018

New AirPods Arriving This Year

AirPods have settled themselves into the Apple product line quite well. I've had a pair since December of 2016 and I still use that same pair to this day. According to Bloomberg, Apple could release a new model. Relax, this model doesn't offer too much that will make current AirPods owners jealous. They will have support for "Hey, Siri." Unless there are more features that weren't mentioned, which is possible, this isn't a big change. It's nice for future owners, along with what could be wireless charging, but nothing to make current owners upgrade, which is fine with me. I think we could all use time for our bank accounts to breathe from all of the technology these companies keep shoving in our faces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!