Monday, August 7, 2017

Carpool Karaoke Debuts on Apple Music Tomorrow

...

I can't believe I had to write that as a title for a post. Apple, STOP. Just stop. Please. Stop trying to be hip and with the kids. This isn't original, this isn't interesting, and this isn't even on time. If I recall, Apple's Carpool Karaoke was supposed to debut back in April. According to the producers, "Apple has a pulse on everything that feels relevant and feels cool." If this is what they call "relevant" and "cool," I'm sure we can all look forward to an Apple Music produced Fidget Spinner show next year. I get it, not all of Apple's resources are going into this and I'm not obligated to watch it, but when I keep reading articles about how Apple engineers can't put Touch ID into the iPhone 8 after more than a year of time, this doesn't help my current opinion of Apple as a whole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!