Saturday, August 12, 2017

Apple's Audio Future - AirPods

AirPods are easily my favorite earbuds on the market. They do what wireless audio should've been this whole time. Put in an earbud and you're connected. So, how can Apple improve on this? I don't have much, but I would like to see customizable gestures added. Volume up and down with a slide and double tap for the next track. I wouldn't mind seeing that. Other than that, better production times for the next generation would be awesome. AirPods are an amazing companion to an Apple Music subscription and a long study session. I love my pair still eight months later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!