Friday, August 11, 2017

Apple's Audio Future - Beats Solo3

Today, I'll be talking about the Beats Solo3 and how it can be improved. Let's get right into it. First off, I think it should use USB-C for charging and as a medium for audio. Micro-USB seems really strange since Beats is owned by Apple, but as long as we're changing the port, we might as well go directly to USB-C. Next, Find my Beats. If AirPods can use Find my iPhone, I see no reason why Beats can't do the same. Personally, I love the design of the Solo3. For me, it sets the standard for on-ear headphones. I love its wireless capabilities, battery life, and iOS integration. I would like to see an update for the Studio line, but for now, the Solo3 does a lot right for Apple and their vision for music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!