Saturday, July 22, 2017

Theater Mode in watchOS

I used to think that Theater Mode was an unneeded feature in watchOS. Then I went to a symphony. I put my watch into Theater Mode. Someone in front of me didn't, and every time their wrist was at just the wrong angle, I had 500-1000 nits of lights directed right at my face. Needless to say, it helps out. It would be nice if Apple took this a step further. For example, having it enabled could dim the screen when you turn on the display, ensure your phone is silenced and also dim your phone's screen if you take it out. That would be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!