Saturday, November 19, 2016

iBooks Update Imminent?

After the unveiling of the new TV app, I began to notice a trend. First, Apple Music. It gave Music a  lot more interactivity with users. It added a nice music feed of your albums and playlists, along with the Up Next feature. Now, TV. It gives you a feed of video across multiple video platforms and a new Up Next feature. So, what could be next? I would guess iBooks. While an Up Next feature wouldn't really work, I could totally imagine a feed where you could see recommended books and new books from your favorite authors/series. I could also imagine this happening with Podcasts, but the app is so similar to Music, it wouldn't matter much. Another iBooks update that could happen could be a subscription service similar to Apple Music and Amazon Kindle Unlimited. This is all just my own speculation by the way, not based on any rumors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!