Saturday, November 12, 2016

Apple Pay on Fangamer

With Apple Pay becoming much more useful on the new MacBook Pro and becoming more prominent on the web, I figured I'd show off one of my favorite places to use it. Fangamer is an awesome online shop for geeky video game products. Most of them are produced independently by Fangamer. Anyways, they accept Apple Pay on the web. Previously, I would have to enter a plethora of information just to get a single item, but now I just have to confirm my information and use Touch ID to confirm purchases. Anyways, this isn't an advertisement or anything. This is just one of my favorite places to use Apple Pay. If you have your own favorite place to use Apple Pay on the web, be sure to leave it in the comments below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!