Monday, October 27, 2014

Apple Watch Will Be Charged Nightly

At the WSJ.D conference, Tim Cook commented on the battery of the Apple Watch. He said that people will use it so much that it will need to be charged on a daily basis. He said, "You're going to wind up charging it daily." I guess that's fine. Many other wearables require nightly charging. I do that with my phone, tablet, Glass, and laptop (even if they're at 90%), so why not my watch? Unless the Apple Watch gets an awesome sleep analysis app that syncs with Apple's Health app (*cough* This is all your fault Fitbit! *cough*). Apparently, the small battery life is the reason why charging the device is so easy. The charging takes after the MacBook's MagSafe technology.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!