Monday, October 28, 2013

Apple Read My Post!

If you are a longtime reader of my blog, you probably remember the post "Secure your Security!" This was probably one of my more popular posts. It was a post about how a thief could turn off your "Find my [iOS Device]" service unless you did a certain method. However, now with iOS 7, Apple has made it so one must enter their password for turning off the feature. This means we don't have to add restrictions to location services. If you followed my directions from the original post, here's how to disable it. Go to Settings > General > Restrictions and enter your passcode > Location Services > and tap "Allow Changes." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!